Montag, 16. Januar 2012

AMD 1 John Borger

Alright so for this first AMD I kept it simple and watched the rest of Bella Martha. I liked the movie. Even though for most of the movie it seemed like there was going to be no upside at all, it turned out to be a rather happy ending. My favorite character was Mario, the counter chef to Martha. I also liked the therapist and enjoyed watching his struggle to gain any progress on his patient. I definitely had to read the subtitles the whole time but it was good to here so much German for so long. Towards the end I was definitely picking up on a lot of it, at least the short expressions and stuff. The movie is still up on C-Tools and I would recommend you guys to watch it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.