Montag, 16. Januar 2012

AMD 1 -Terrence Tigney

Guten Abend! For my first AMD in 102, I decide to watch "The Emperor's New Groove" oder auf Deutsch "Ein Königreich für ein Lama". Since most people know the movie, I shan't bore you with plot info, however what I will comment on is the fact that I understood a surprisingly large amount of the movie. I would also like to note that I wasn't able to watch it with subtitles, but even so, I was still able to follow the dialogue. The German version of the movie is just as funny as the English version. I especially liked the voices they had for all of the characters, each one fit very well. A few notable phrases from the movie are: das Gift (the poison), Stimme (voice) - this comes up when Yzma is questioning her kitten voice at the end of the movie, and das gehört mir (thats mine) which comes up when Yzma and Kuzco are fighting over the vile that will turn them back into humans.

Overall, I would give this movie an 8.5/10.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.