Montag, 30. Januar 2012
AMD 2 Garrett Salters
Well as this is the first blog I will have posted, this is a new and interesting experience. I don't like the whole blog idea, at all, but figured it can only help my grade. So for my AMD I watched a movie in german. It was called Das Boot, and was actually pretty good despite not knowing much of the vocab. It's about a Submarine boat that goes on a 6 month rotation I believe? I don't remember the exact time frame but nonetheless it was a long time. I watched it with two of my housemates who are upper level German speakers and they helped me understand what I didn't know. Although there were subtitles I tried not to spend the whole movie reading actually watched what was happening. This made it so I could try to hear words that I knew and see the story rather than in effect read a book. It was actually enjoyable and good to get help from my friends who can speak quite well.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.