Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012
Kultur 8
Whenever I read these articles, I always compare myself to Germans. It's rather interesting that someone who has never been to Germany has something in common with Germans. I feel like compared to other Americans, I'm rather careful about taking medications and not taking more than I really need to. The whole thing with the diseases and the phobia of moving air is a bit questionable because I don't quite understand it. I think it's rather cool that German students are different in age range because you can meet a lot of different people. Germany in a lot of way is very similar to Korea. The whole thing with the saunas sounds just like Korea. Korean saunas are very popular and a lot of people go and it seems very similar. They have sweat rooms and other types of sweat rooms. I went to one in Chicago and at first I felt really uncomfortable but soon got used to it. Kind of... Hopefully if I go to Germany, I will get to experience every part of their culture! If I'm brave enough, maybe I can experience a sauna.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.