Wahoo another chapter and another AMD.
Alright so I found this German radio station online. So cool I know. Actually I found like dozens at: http://www.listenlive.eu/germany.html
Super cool I know. So basically I listened to some German news radio, well actually a lot of German news radio. Turns out that the program actually is update daily and so for the whole 24 hours it just runs a thirty minute program on loop. But anyways I hear from the news that Whitney Houston died. :( Also the Grammies are on tonight. And Houston won like 8 of those. Also Mark Zuckerberg is going to be very rich from Facebook going public and all. And some female reporter keeps saying: Das ist nicht "fair".
I think it is funny that there interviews that are previewed in English before the reporter starts to talk over in German. We do the same thing with foreign interviews until the reporter starts to talk over in English.
John Borger
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.