Sonntag, 12. Februar 2012

AMD 3

For the third AMD I looked around at Vienna's official tourism site in German. I read about and looked at the site seeing tab, Musik und Bühne tab, and the Einkaufen, Essen, und Trinken tab. It was interesting to look at all the different things to do in Wien, and to see what the city has to offer. Some of the older buildings were amazing to look at. I also thought some of the theaters in the Musik and Bühne section were pretty beautiful too. It was nice to see Bühne as one of the main tabs on the home screen too, since that's one of the vocab words for this chapter. The shopping food and drink section talked about really nice sounding cafés and pastries and things like that. I learned a lot about Wien and would really like to see it for myself someday.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.