Donnerstag, 15. März 2012

Kapitel 10 - Isaac - Dinner for zzzzz

After Watching dinner for one, I am sorry to say that it does not strike my funny bone. There is something missing for me, maybe because it's all physical and not really any word humor to speak of. That is not say jokes, but so much as timing. This is an aspect that Americans enjoy about comedy, that sense of awkwardness felt for the lead character. As for shopping, I like the idea of things being closed on Sundays for exactly the reason mentioned in the article. It forces you to relax and enjoy things. I am also fond of doing things in the early morning, so early morning opening hours also strikes me well. And emptying the streets of big trucks and works sites -- heaven!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.