Sonntag, 1. April 2012

AMD 6 - Jeremy

So, for my AMD 6, I helped out a friend of mine do a project for his German 232. He had told me he had to do a lip sync video in German, and he asked if I'd like to be in it. I thought it'd be fun so I went along with it. The song we decided to do was actually one that I picked (and surprisingly enough, it was one that I found while listening to the "German top 10" that I blogged about for my LAST AMD), Echt (just learned this word this past chapter!) by a group called Glasperlenspiel. I'm a big fan of German music; I listen to it quite often. However, trying to actually learn/memorize every single word is quite a different challenge than just kinda learning half of the words and singing random half-German words the rest of the time (since no one knows what you're singing to yourself, anyways)(and not to mention that even the English songs I know I usually don't know all the words, either. Like most people, I'd say). Regardless, it was quite fun. It was pretty much just messing around making a video with your friends to put up on the internet...but it was in German. The work put it was quite rewarding; I think the final product turned out pretty good. I had a lot of fun, and I'm definitely looking forward to doing video projects next year in 231 & 232.
And if you're interested/would like to have dirt on me for the rest of my life: here's a link to the video!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.