Montag, 2. April 2012

The Angery German Kid

I decided in light of the comedic day at hand to try and translate the once viral video of the angry German kid. Let me warn you this little guy is quite mad, and not the cleanest words are used, not that I'd know those anyway. Also he was yelling in what appeared to be a garble accompanied with some german words. Watch at your pleasure/risk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0

After about 5 views I found that besides some key words: lots of spielen (he is waiting for his game to load, he wants to play it ) I wasnt able to catch a lot.

10 views in:
I think laus is the word for load, I'm not gonna look it up yet though.
And I'm seriously getting scarred of this kid.

15th view:
I am not getting much more out of this so I decided to get some subtitles, I had roughly the idea the subtitles said he was saying, so I didn't do to bad. And in my defense this kid is completely incomprehensible. Heck I'm happy I got what I did

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.