Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012
AMD 1 - Maria
Fur meine erste AMD, ich hab mit meine Kusine in Augsburg geSkypen (just kidding - I skyped with my cousins in Germany.) Ich spreche oft mit meine Deutsches Familie, aber sprechen wir immer ins English. Alle meine Kusine finden das meine Deutsch sprechen ist sehr lustig. (I speak often with my German cousins, however never in German, always in English. All of my cousins find my German speaking very funny.) Instead of talking about interesting things in our lives, we only talked about the things that I could say. Since I can understand my cousins when the speak Germany pretty well, they would tell me elaborate stories and I would respond with "Ich gehe jeden Tag zu Fuss am Uni." It is especially funny when my younger cousins laugh at my speech, considering the youngest is not even four years old! Hopefully by the end of the semester I will be able to speak with them more fluently, and tell them more interesting stories of my life in German without having to wait until the conversation switches back to English.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.