Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012

AMD 1

For this AMD, I watched the entire Bella Martha movie. It's funny because just from the preview, I could tell it was exactly like this American movie I've seen before called No Reservations with Catherine Zeta-Jones and Aaron Eckhart. I thought that the movie was good and it was funny and the plot was easy enough to watch and just follow along. It really made me excited that I could catch on some of things that they were saying even though they were talking really fast. Also I definitely got hungry while watching the movie because there were delicious looking dishes that looked so appealing to me. In the scene where Lina jaywalked, I was thinking about the cultural fact we learned in 101 that jaywalking is very much frowned upon. I hope to watch more German movies in the near future. I think I would watch more if I knew what movies were good but considering I don't have much connection in Germany, I don't really have anyone recommending me a movie. I'll take some time to do some research about some of the most popular movies in the German culture.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.