Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012

Kultur 7

Hallo!

I thought the first article about the German supermarkets was very interesting - what a difference from the American grocery shopping experience. I have never been to Germany, but I have been to Italy and the grocery shopping there was very similar to here in America, but it sounds like in Germany it's a whole different ball game.  The layout of the supermarkets seem to contradict everything about the country - everything in Germany in supposed to be organized and perfectly in order! Despite having never been to Deutschland, I find it hard to believe that supermarkets in Germany are this much of a nightmare though. The author of these articles likes to be dramatic about everything just to keep people interested, in my opinion.

The other article I found interesting (and frightening) was the one about driving. Again, I had a feeling that the author may have been a little dramatic (then again, I've never been to Germany so I wouldn't know), but I was still very intimidating at the prospect of maneuvering the roads of Deutschland. I do believe they are crazy drivers, because I was shocked at how insane the Italian drivers were, whipping around corners blindly on those extremely narrow Italian streets. Maybe it's a European thing. Then again, I think New Yorkers or Chicagoians could give them a run for their money.

Tschuss!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.