Montag, 16. Januar 2012

AMD 1

I decided to read over Germany's travel site for my first AMD. I thought it would be interesting to read about all the things to see and do in different cities since I would really like to travel all over Germany. It was also good practice and challenging to read in German.

The home page had various links to check out; like Freizeit und Erholung and Stadte und Kultur. I looked through the Cities and Culture tab for a long time. They had a drop down menu that allowed you to look at almost any city in Germany. On each city's page you can look at an overview, highlights, attractions, things to do and a lot more. I looked at museums for a few cities and from reading the descriptions learned that witzig and skurril mean witty and bizarre.

The site had so much information I could have spent hours looking over all of it. It really re-sparked my interest in going to Germany again. It was a very interesting and helpful website. I thought it was very easy to use (even if I didn't understand all of the German) and was really modern and fun.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.