I think that the first one felt with a man who got a woman pregnant and refused to help her support the baby. I heard the phrases "I can't have a child," "You have to help me," and "I have two jobs."
I honestly couldn't figure out what was going on in the second one. I didn't really understand phrases; I just understood words. I heard the words "Kinder," "Tochter," and "Vater." I assumed it was another situation like the first, but at the very end one of the women started bawling. I was very confused.
The last one is easily the strangest one of all three. Like the second, I'm not entirely sure what was going on, but I think I have somewhat of an idea. There was a young girl and an older man with a plethora of piercings and tattoos at one podium and an older woman at the other podium. I assumed that the older woman was the other woman's mother and she disapproved of her boyfriend. I got confused because I kept hearing the older woman say "Dein Vater." There was also a quote on the screen before a commercial break that said "Dein Vater ist ein Monster." At that point I wasn't sure what was going on....
Oh, and I heard "genau" a lot.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.