Samstag, 28. Januar 2012
AMD2
For the second AMD, I read Rebecca's blog posts about her experience of studying abroad. Reading about her time in Freiburg makes me totally jealous of her and more than ever, makes me want to go to Germany. Too bad any pre-health career plans prevent me from ever being able to do anything even during vacation, besides volunteering, studying, or taking summer classes. By reading these blogs, I think that the thing that is going to be the hardest to get used to is using military time, or the 24-hour clock because I'll be having to do math (although it is simple subtraction). Also using celsius will be difficult because I'm going to need to convert units. It's not just celsius but anything with the metric system since the US decided to be the only country using their own measuring system. I can't wait to go to Germany one day and experience the street culture, the art and the music like she has described. It also seems awesome that they're very casual market like with selling fresh fruit and flowers in front of churches. I feel like it'll look just like a scene out of an old oil painting, romantic and very beautiful.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.