Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012

AMD chapter 8

Hallo,
For my hour of work, I spoke to a friend of mine from Germany in German. With the help of a lot of Google Translate and a lot of frustration, I was able to gather that he is studying for a test which allows him to go to a university in Germany. It was weird to hear about the German process of college, where a lot of people have no chance of college, even if they graduate high school. This has a lot to do with the dearth of colleges in Germany, for while there are hundreds of universities in America, there are less that ten in Germany. Also, you must take a test that covers a broad variety of subjects, and all you have to do really is get a good enough score, and you are in college. I was also surprised to hear that the colleges in Germany are all relatively the same level of education, a huge difference from the US, where rankings are a huge part of every college choice.
On the more humorous side, my friend was shocked to hear about how I dont take crates with me to the supermarket to carry my groceries back home, and that they actually have bags.
Guten Abend,
Nitai Leve

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.