Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012

AMD CHP 7 - Adam Zientarski

For my AMD assignment, I watched the rest of Bella Martha. Es ist sehr ironisch, weil ich in Gymnasium der Film gesehen habe. Ich finde die Film fantastisch aber taurig. I did some research, and as it turns out, Bella Martha was a very successful film in Germany and was nominated/won many awards. A few remakes were made of the film, most notably a film titled No Reservations in the United States. That film, while a success at medium success at the box office, was not rated so favorably by the critics. I found it interesting that American writers would be remaking films made in Germany when most Germans (according to the exchange students that visited my highschool) mainly listen to American music. For film anyways, it seems the roles are reversed. American culture remakes a lot of foreign movies, many from Germany, and repackages them with a more American flavor. Most of the times, artists do not release multilingual albums unless they are native speakers of the language.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.