Dienstag, 10. Januar 2012

Kapitel 7 Kultur - Adam Zientarski

I kind of chuckled to myself when I read the article about shopping in Germany. My sister interned as a district manager at Aldi this past summer and we often made trips to the stores near our house to show her support. I got to experience the very uninviting floor plans and the crazy cashiers first hand. They expect the same rushed mentality in their stores in America. They even make you rent your shopping cart for a quarter just like in Germany (and oddly enough, that quarter actually makes people return the carts instead of leaving them unattended to scratch cars).

It seems that German society is very contradictory. A country that preaches order and has many rules does some very illogical things. Who got the idea to create a road with no speed limit. In principal its a disaster waiting to happen. Apparently it is acceptable to cut people in line. I'm pretty sure cutting in line is the first thing that any one gets in trouble for at school.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.