Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012

Kultur-1 Nitai Leve

Hallo,
The person who writes these articles is completely wrong. I have been to numerous supermarkets, called "Aldis", and I have never seen any of the stuff this person says is commonplace. The supermarkets are more designed so that the customers just take care of their stuff, rather than put the burden on the employees to find everything. For tourists the lack of shopping bags might be strange, but you are not left in a position where you can not get your stuff to your car, as you can take the shopping carts outside the store.
In regards to the German drivers, I think the author of the article is completely out of place. The German drivers are great due to all their practice and schooling which you need to get a license, and they are usually courteous, although the drivers do drive very fast. I think the article was more of a case of a tourist wanting Germany to be more like America, rather than him trying to see how a different culture and different people act in their own environment.
Tchuss,
Nitai Leve

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.