Bargain Buys - OK, I'm going to honest here all three of the Spiegel are essentially the identical: Germans are impatient and much more aggressive than American. The articles are pretty much the same as all the articles in German 101, so I'm skip them. I did, on the other hand, like the articles from the book. The first article about the Semesterticket was particularly useful as a future German student. I also liked learning about my future shopping opportunities in German. I now know that I need to bring my own shopping bags to any grocery store and should avoid using the shopping carts there. I think the hardest and most interesting part the Kultur assignment was the article about soccer or Fußball. I am a typical American and I don't care at all about soccer, so I don't know how I'm going to deal with it's popularity in Europe. I may either have to visit a few American football matches in Europe, or go to a few Fußball games, who knows; maybe going to a real Fußball match in Germany. I am also very, very excited to visit München, and go to the BMW museum.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.