And I certainly like the way the warnings about driving were laid out in the article "How not to die on German roads": you might get a ticket or you'll die.
Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012
Kultur 7 Tony
After the description of a supermarket reminded me of something familiar - the supermarket in Lola Rennt, I was a little bit shocked to learn that the lining, Schlange, in Germany is so terrible. The stereotype that German people strictly follow the rules was ridiculed by the article about lining. Later I searched on the internet because I still doubted the article. However, I later learnt that jumping the line is expected. I find it interesting that in one article, it says that German people follow rules that are set. So I guess since no one set the rule against line jumping, they don't feel obliged to keep this order?
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.