Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012

Kultur 8- Kyle O'Meara

I enjoyed this assignment and many of the articles I had no idea that Germans acted in this way. I thought the Draftophobia was really funny and could not even imagine why people would thing wind from outside could hurt you, but standing are couldn't. On a hot day I appreciate any type of breeze outside. However, I can relate to some German by hating when it's drafty in a house. Granted I'd rather have AC on then windows open, but even without AC I think that wind inside a dwelling is a nuisance and very annoying. The Mysterious Illnesses I kind of related to the whack Medicine and conditions of America before the FDA. It seems like without any type of regulation or concrete proof, the mind can convince a person a body has a severe ailment, but does not really have anything wrong with it. German saunas seem...weird. I think the unisex feature would be a little too revealing for my personal tastes and would be very awkward. The aging students trend I think is vastly different then America, probably because school is very expensive here. I couldn't imagine paying full tuition for school for 7 years for my undergraduate degree, I'd be virtually indebted for the rest of my life.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.