Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012

Kultur 8 Tony

All those "irrational" beliefs of the German people interested me. However, I really shouldn't use the stereotype of the German being logical to assess every single of their behavior. I will simply consider something like the Kreislaufzusammenbruch as something that is psychological and specific to one culture, so called culture-bound syndrome.

Looking into the details about the education is also interesting. I didn't realize how cheap the tuition is until I saw the penalty of 500 Euro, which is still nothing compared to the tuition in the U.S.
From the article that introduces the 3 (or 4 including the new combined type) types of secondary schooling, I got the feeling that they have better plan for the future so they can choose. I might be wrong though, because the average economic or social prospect for each type might be very different. After all, the choices are always there, it is just up to each individual to anticipate all the good and the bad in the future and be responsible for him/herself.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.