As far as the German illnesses go, I dont think there is much I can do/say about it, except the fact that im going to stock up on my ibuprofen stockpile. I would most certainly not be in the mood to deal with people while I have a headache. In fact, someone would most likely die.
While I read the sauna article I didnt really find anything bad. Saunas gefällt mir. They are possibly the only time I actually enjoy being hot. I have only been in one once, but I would assume that the experience would be similar.
I can relate to people finishing up college until they are in their late 20s. Especially since I work in a research lab, I'm around many grad students that are working on their PhDs and doing some post-undergrad research. However I do plan on finishing up my degrees ASAP. None of this lolly gaging business.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.