Here is a screen shot of one of the conversations I had till I think the other person may have selicited me for cyber sex. If you dont know omegle is a site where you talk to someone else on the internet, so i went to the german portion. I was having realtive ease with the beginning of conversations, but vocab was limiting me very much. Oddly enough I didn't speak to anybody still in Germany, but 2 people in Israel one in Turkey and a few others from different places around the world. (The conversation below went on for quite a while in fact this was an early screenschot i grabbed for safety.) Also every person I talked to bist under 20 Jarhe alt.
I was suprised how much I could carry on a conversation when the other person understood how limited my German was, its like playing Wurdedetecktiv in the Vorspruche textbook
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.