Samstag, 11. Februar 2012

Amd Chp 9 - Adam Zientarski

For my AMD this chapter I watched an episode of Family Guy auf Deutsch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6_dBG6qhPs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilY0s4gYeGw&feature=related

The first thing I noticed is how much of the episode I actually understood. This is a great contrast from the Simpson's episode I watched in German 101. I couldn't understand hardly anything at all. Now I can recognize many sentences. For example, Cleveland says in part 2, "Glen Quaqmire, du bist ein töter Mann." means "Glen Quaqmire, you are a dead man!" And while I do not know all the words they are using I can recognize reflexive verbs and can make better logical assumptions on what the sentences mean. I still feel like they speak very fast but I am beginning to get the hang of it.

I do find it kind of funny that the same voice actor does like all the voices in this version. And when ever there is a musical number they still use the sound byte from the original English version, or when Peter laughs. I wonder if Germans can understand this part of the episode?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.