http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLHwkNqNhoo&feature=related
Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2012
Maria - AMD 3
Für meine AMD 3, habe ich die [TV show friends] auf Deutsch sehen. Ich had [a hard] zeit, ein [whole episode] finden so I just watched a handful of clips from different episodes. Ich denk Friends auf Deutsch ist ganz lustig. I liebe die TV-show, aber habe ich nicht alles episodes sehen. So, sometimes I could understand what they were saying, sometimes I had no idea, and sometimes I only knew because I remembered the English version. I especially found the voices of the characters to be so hilarious. All the voices were so high pitched, and sounded so typical German. However, what I thought was especially odd was how from episode to episode the voices for the characters would sometimes change. Below is a clip from one of the episodes:
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.