I think its funny that they devote entire walls to the "Leitz Ordner" gods. But I can also see the reasoning behind it. It must be nice to know what everyone else knows about you. I've been applying for internships and I often wonder what a background check will show about me.
I think that the German neighbor "rules" are good. Especially keeping your yard clean and snow cleared. But I do feel as though it depends on who your neighbors are and if they like you or not. If someone doesn't like you and/or you didn't invite them to your party, odds are that no matter what country you're in, the cops will be coming.
I find its odd, but understandable, that German's aren't very patriotic. However, will they always stay that way? Will the Holocaust and World War II always hang over their heads? It was a long time ago, but we're taught to never forget the past or it may repeat itself. It will be interesting to see how it takes Germany as a country to move past the past and be patriotic once more.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.