Alright so what sticks out to me most about these articles is the one about German pride in their country. I think that after the world cup these last two times around that this whole lack of German pride has become a non-issue. Along withe the success of the soccer team and hosting the games, I think that Germany's role in the European financial crises is also playing a large factor in the German pride issue. Now that Germans have another source of pride, they need not continued to be ashamed. The article does mention that being a part of the war in Afganistan has also helped out, that I would have to agree with.
I did find the article about the neighbors funny though. I feel like we have a lot of unnecesary bickering back and forth between neihgbors here in America as well. I'm sue you could find plenty of silly court cases involing these disputes in our legal system as well.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.