Since both the Berufswahl und Berufsausbildung in deutschsprachigen Ländern and the Österreich articles talked about job, and the Beruf article even emphasizes that businesses, goevernment and schools collaborate closely to provide training for Hauptschüler, while the low unemployment rate is mentioned in the Österreich, I checked the unemployment rate of these two countries: by the time of Dec. 2011, the rate for Austria was 4.1%; the rate for Germany was 5.5%. Compared to that of 8.3% for the United States, those two figures are impressive. I don't know for sure if the educational system in Germany contributes the most (probably not), but it appears to me that this specialized or branched system is very practical. I think there is no equivalent of Hauptschueler in the U.S., so I made this correlation of educational system and unemployment rate. I do know though, that other factors such as the economy growth and the proportion of population/jobs matter.
Here is an article that I found very interesting, it is a comparison of the U.S. and Germany.
http://math-www.uni-paderborn.de/~axel/us-d.html
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.