Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2012
Kultur
Ich liebe Draftphobia amongst the other articles. I was a little confused until I tried thinking about i in a more relativistic lens. The line where he said that many doctors claim that drafts are the cause of many illnesses really made it seem not to unrealistic for someone to avoid it. I mean if my doctor told me that I was only getting sick because I opened the door mit mien Recht Hand then i would open it mit mein Links Hand, it sounds ridiculous sure and its not the best bespiele but the point is that people listen to what the magical doctors tell them. Also it appears that the vier article was the odd one out since the other drei vaguely at least sprechen uber medicine or practices or health and then boom the eternal student. And ich liebe saunas, I do hold the beleif they dont do anything, but they are very relaxing, props to the german people.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.