Montag, 5. März 2012
AMD 4 - Burton
For this AMD I planned on watching the German zombie film "rammbock." however, I never followed through with that intention and will probably do that for my next AMD. I did, however, have a conversation in german over the internet and was able to use the German we've learned so far to communicate information about myself and to ask questions about other. While playing a game of internet chess (as a result of being bored out of my mind) I noticed that the person I was playing was currently located in Germany. through the conversation I learned that this individual was not actually native to Germany, but was in Berlin as a student, and were native to Saudi Arabia. we spoke back and forth for a while about simple things till the game ended. Through this conversation I found that, though my German is far from perfect and is still very limited, that I was able to effectively communicate what I was thinking to another person. This has really shown me that I have gained a real ability through this course that I previously had not had which makes me want to further my knowledge of german and appreciate my ability to take these language classes more.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.