For my 45 minutes, I practiced German with my mother. I talked to her with a period of time. I felt that this was quite helpful because it allowed me to get better skills at recognizing words that are being said faster. One of the hardest parts of learning new languages is getting the new speed of the language, and while German is not too difficult when each word of the sentence is thought out, that takes way too long and does not allow for there to be real conversations. The practice was really helpful, but it was tough, as I had to ask her to slow down at times, and of course ask for some definitions of words that I did not know. This is definitely something I am going to do later on to help practice, as it is a great way to practice German comprehension, speaking skills, speaking confidence, and listening skills and confidence.
thanks,
Nitai Leve
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.