It was a really interesting and exciting movie though, and I had no idea that any of what it describes ever happened. It was kind of shocking to see. I really enjoyed it though, and I thought it was really well made. I would definitely recommend this movie, it was very good by any standard.
Sonntag, 4. März 2012
AMD 4
For this AMD, I watched the German film "Der Baader Meinhof Komplex" and I actually really liked it. It was nominated for best foreign film at the academy awards the year it came out, so I was expecting it to be good, and it didn't disappoint. It was about a group of radicals from West Germany who protest the Vietnam war, oppression in the Middle East, American imperialism, and the German government. They do so in a very violent manner to put it mildly. They murder people and blow stuff up and are pretty relentless. I don't want to spoil the whole movie so I'll leave it at that as far as the plot goes.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.