Sonntag, 18. März 2012

AMD 5 - Jake Freund

One of my good friends and neighbor has a copy of a German magazine called "Der Spiegel." (I'm not sure if it has any relation to the online articles we read for kultur). In the magazine there is an article called: "Verboten Hiebe." The article talks about how minors are able to circumvent laws that prohibit them from buying mature games and movies by shopping online, the article specifically mentions amazon.com. Most of this article was very very difficult to understand. The only reason I k ow what it is about is because I looked up many of the words in the initial paragraphs of the article. I didn't make it through the entire page long article, I was only able to read a few paragraphs before I reached 45 minutes. The parts I inderstood were quite interesting and topical, since SOPA has been mentioned so frequently in the news. I guess it just goes to show that Americans and Germans have some of the same problems.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.