Montag, 19. März 2012

Music Videos

This one looked like a fairly good option. I decided to listen to the Madsen videos since they had the most. My favorite by far was Du Schreibst Geschichte. The beat to it was very very catch and honestly it reminds me a lot of American music. I generally like Music with very similar acoustics to this band. I'll be entirely hones the only representations of German musik I've been given are Rammestine or heavier songs like that band. I was suprised to find this band who eerily reminds me of the All American Rejects, who are quite far from making hard music. The lead singer even reminds me of theirs. I guess I never thought of what music would be like there and its easy to stereyotype them off the one band or movies that I've seen. Despite Nachbaden being very popular for them it was my least favorite of the songs I was given.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.