Sonntag, 1. April 2012

AMD 6 nitai

Hello alles,
For my hour of work, I talked to my friend from Germany. It was really funny, because at the end when I told him I have to go, he told me to have a nice evening, even though here it was daytime. He forgot the time difference. When I told him the time and how it was daytime here, he responded by telling me the time in Germany by using "Army time." I thought that whole situation was really funny. Talking to my friend was helpful because I have been struggling with understanding German speakers when they talk too fast, so it was good for me to practice that, although I feel I still have a ton of work to do get to that point where I dont have to say "wie bitte" a lot of times.
--nitai leve

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.