Woot woot. Time for AMD 6. Alright. So for this final German 102 AMD I decided to go bold. I did a little YouTube research on German television commercials.
I found out that German commercials are rather similar to our commercials here in American. IN fact one of the commercials for a video game seemed exactly the same but just with German except for English. My favorite commercial that I found would definitely have to be for Duracell. Check this one out.
That is one that I don't think that we would see in America but that I wish I had. I found the German very hard to understand in most of these commercials because things were happening so fast. With time restrictions of commercial it was hard to figure out what was going on. There were a couple commercials without any words at all. I figure that for international companies these are probably the best commercials to have because music and images are more universal than languages.
John Borger
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.