Donnerstag, 5. April 2012

Kultur 11 - Joe Schafer

As I was reading through the timeline I was thinking about all of the political changes that Germany was experiencing, and then I read about a scandal because of a film. Was that really a significant event during that time period? With Germany divided and everyone trying to do something different could a film even have that much of an effect on the history of the country? But the timeline does read like a spy novel. Assassinations, spies, firebombings not to mention the complete seperaration of an entire nation, living in Germany following World War II would have been very interesting to say the least.

I also think its interesting that East Berliner's demonstrated and tried for decades to escape from Communist rule, only to want to remember it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.