Sonntag, 1. April 2012
Maria - Kultur 11
I found this weeks Kultur readings very interesting, and I thought they were some of the only readings that seem to be accurate and not so subjective. Berlin is a city that I really want to travel to in Germany, and so hearing about the culture of people who would prefer the city to still be separated was quite interesting. I also found the debate over the Northern and Southern Germany to be very amusing. Especially since my cousins always call themselves Bavarian, and not German. Or when they hear me talking to friends about visiting Germany - they always add no you're visiting Bavaria. So if there's any debate over whether this article is speaking of a true rivalry between Norther and Southern Germany, I know some living examples.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.