Montag, 27. Februar 2012

AMD 4 - Joe Schafer

For this AMD I decided to do some more lessons on LiveMocha.com. I figured this would be a good time to review some of the older material to help me remember it. The following lessons I completed were:

Unit 1: Lesson 2 - First Nouns
This lesson was extremely easy. It was basically ein Mann, eine Frau and such.
Unit 1: Lesson 3 - Adjectives
I learned a noun from this "Die Münze" translates to coin. As well as the following adjectives:
  • golden - golden
  • silbern - silver
  • die Geldbörse - Wallet
  • der Lastwagen - Truck
Unit 4: Lesson 1 - Numbers
This one was pretty easy. It reviewed the months and how to say what day of the month. One of the questions would show a calendar and then ask you to write the highlighted day. So if the first of May was highlighted, you wrote "der erste Mai."

LiveMocha was a great way to review and it also helps seeing everything in another form. I think the matching activities are very beneficial.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.