Freitag, 17. Februar 2012

Kapitel 9 Aaron Vanderboegh

I found the articles for this week very interesting. The concept of patriotism is never really something that I've considered, because it was always just there. I would have a problem living in a country where the people were ashamed of their country. Coming from America, having a sense of pride is a part of being a citizen. I guess that it's the same for them though, so having a sense of pride is just as much a part of culture as all the other little quirks are. I feel that neighbors are a universal problem, and are dealt with the same way in any country. Show some respect, say hello, and everything will be fine. Paperwork is a part of bureaucracy, but I suppose that having a certificate for everything has its perks and drawbacks. I guess it would teach some good organizational skills at an early age, but the concept of having to have a piece of paper for everything would become a very big hindrance in the completion of normal activities.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.