She's kept a blog of the time leading up to when she left through now. It is really interesting to read about all the people she's met, her experiences, and her emotions through it all. She's gone skiing in the Alps and a whole bunch of other fun stuff that is too far back in her Facebook profile to find.
This is one of her blog posts, but you can look at the rest of them from this link as well. This post she wrote completely in German. I was really surprised and excited about how much of it I could actually understand. I did learn a few new words, like "heimweh," which is homesickness. She wrote in the beginning about how difficult it can be to get the endings of words correct (kind of like what we're learning now!) I've also had a few conversations on Facebook with her entirely in German, which was pretty awesome. :)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.