Sonntag, 4. März 2012

AMD 4 - Terrence Tigney

Guten Tag. Heute, habe ich ein Geschichte gelesen. Es war über ein kleines Kind, dass ein goldene Schlüssel gefunden hat.
This was a short and simple story, so naturally I had little trouble reading/understanding it. However, as with the other story I did run into some problems with the old-time language with which it was written. Still, thanks to my english edition, I was able to figure most of the words our, and hopefully can even use some of them in class.
The reason I read this story was because of the moderately frequent use of descriptive words, which gave me a some extra practice/insight on adjective endings.
Overall, the story was short and simple, making it easy for any 102 student to read. I would only advise having and english version of the book with you while you read it, or an older person native to Germany. Some words will not be an most modern dictionaries, nor will google be able to accurately translate it (like it usually does ;-) ) If you would like to read it, the story was called Der goldene Schlüssel. Im sure you would be able to find it almost anywhere one the interwebz.

Auf wiederschreiben!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.