Sonntag, 4. März 2012
Eurotrip
Weil mache ich ein AMD uber ein Duetcher liebe sprechen, sehe ich ein Film "Eurotrip". I watched this movie again since I remeber seeing it a long time ago and I liked it, and I remember there being some speaking I recalled being German. I was right, ich sehe die Film und wenige parts of the film where auf Deutsch mit keine subtitles. Nach veir times watching the scene I was able to verstehen was der Mann sprechen. The main Character Scotty was taking German and was trying to make a trip to Berlin so I found it very comicial when the part where he was completely misunderstanding someone in German, since I was able to catch the drift without looking at the subtitles. The movie is not very clean but I like any type of comedy admittedly so it was fun to watch again.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.