My girlfriend told me, when she was in Berlin, the city was so lifeless in the night. And the shop did close very early. There was nothing like a walk in the evening and there shouldn't be, because that's just unsafe. I once thought that American cities are lifeless in the night, for example, when I was in L.A. (I might be biased though, because it was Christmas break and people weren't supposed to go on the streets as much as they would usually do.) But compared to the German cities, I am quite happy that at least we have several convenient shops that open late into the night and 7.11 is twenty-four-seven. But I still miss those Southern Chinese cities, where you see small shops that close very late. It's always a good idea to go out on a Summer night and buy some snack or even a decent barbecue.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.