Sorry for being a little late. For this AMD I decided to watch some viral German videos on this website:
http://www.viralviralvideos.com/tag/german/
I enjoyed the "Pot, you are racist to kettle" video because it pokes fun at American sayings and just shows how truly absurd that some of the stuff we do and say is. The guy also has many other videos discussing how rock paper scissors is illogical and how we say "balls to the walls" doesn't actually work.
There is also a quite humorous and warm hearted video of a u-bahn train car erupting into laughter at absolutely nothing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeauvE1M7qc&feature=player_embedded
I'm not sure if there is some scientific explanation behind why this happened, but I don't ever see this phenomenon happening in America for some reason. I feel as though a lot of Americans would just get annoyed by the rambunctious cackling that takes place for most of the video.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.